General Warranty Policy
All Goods of Z Master International Limited (“the Company”) are covered by a one (1) year warranty period commencing from the date of the sales invoice. Such warranty shall be evidenced by the production of the original relevant sales invoice or screenshots of online orders for inspection at the time when the Goods are tendered to the Company for Services, failing which the Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, carry out the Services as if any warranty did not cover the Goods.
The electrical components of ONELIVINGS Himalayan Salt Lamp are under the protection of the warranty. The rock salt and lamp base are excluded from such coverage.
Hong Kong customers can choose to deliver the Goods to be serviced to our workshop/ customer service center. For overseas customers, SF express courier pick-up could be arranged upon request. The Customer should bear the delivery cost of the Goods to be serviced.
For any Man-made damage confirmed upon examination of the Goods (including the corrosion of salt lamp electrical components by the deliquesced rock salt because the salt lamp has not been continuously turned on), if it is determined that the Goods are not serviceable, a replacement fee will be charged for the new products/ components.
The terms herein are written in both Chinese and English. The English version shall prevail in case of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions.
The Company reserves the absolute right to interpret the terms and conditions herein.
Return and Refund Policy
1. Customer is eligible to enjoy 7 Day Return Policy. Coverage ONLY includes hardware failure.
Customer can exchange a new mechanise if any hardware failure is founded within 7 working days of the invoice or exchange the defected item at our workshop
Returned mechanise should be unused and with the same condition upon purchase. Also, it must be in Full Packaging with all the inbox items bundled with original purchase.
2. Overseas customers can return the mechanise by mail and will be responsible for the delivery charges for such return, while the shipping cost to deliver the new items will be borne by us.
3. A product is dead on arrival if it shows symptom of hardware failure preventing basic operation upon its first use out of the box and inspected by our certified engineer.
4. We cannot accept exchange or return of man-made damaged items which is not caused by our company.
5. The lead time of replacement normally takes around 10 - 14 working days for Hong Kong customers, subject to the availability of stocks. For overseas customers, it will depend on the delivery time.
6. We will give you a refund by bank transfer.
7. ONELIVINGS reserves the final right to interpret the terms and conditions herein.
8. For any inquiries, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org